- The wheel measurements are approximate
- Travel Size (Small): 14" tall x 9-1/2" wide (diameter) and 6-1/2" from front to back of bearing assembly
- When mounted on a floor stand there is a 7" clearance between the bottom of the wheel and cage floor. You will also be receiving a cage lock to help keep the stand from sliding around.
If space allows, we recommend always getting the large wheel for use in a permanent cage to allow for greater jumping space.
The small wheel is great for travel, hospital cage use or when you just can't get a large wheel through the doors.
We cannot guarantee the life of a track, this is dependent upon its user.
Standard Floor Stand is Triangular in shape and raised
Floor: Flat Rectangle – Lays flat on the floor of cage
Floor stands will come with (2) nylon twists/cage locks. They can be used to hold the wheel in place on the floor of the cage. They are not necessary but included for your convenience.
Wire Cage Side Mounts:
- Horizontal Side Mount - Mounts sideways on the cage and fits directly behind the wheel. Not visible when looking at the wheel. Not recommended for the Titan Wheel
- Vertical Side Mount – Mounts Up/Down on the cage directly behind the wheel. You will be able to see this when looking at the wheel.
- We have no idea what type of cage you own and cannot guarantee it can/will withstand, nor uphold the weight and/or vibration of the wheel. It is possible that side mounted wheels will break the welds on some of the smaller wired cages.
PVC PIPE ON STANDS POINTS TOWARD THE TOP OF THE CAGE
The wheel MUST sit on TOP of the PVC pipe (all stands). If it's a side mount, there is a small piece of pipe glued into the fitting, a floor stand has the upright pole. If these are not mounted properly, your wheel WILL FALL OFF.