An antiseptic and antimicrobial disinfectant which provides activity against a wide range of micro-organisms, especially against those commonly present of the skin. Non-toxic, not-irritating agent possessing a wide range of antiseptic and antimicrobial activity against organisms which infect the skin, such as bacteria, fungi, ringworm, and yeast.
Chlorhexidine is used as an ingredient in many products and used before surgery to sterilize surgical instruments. Perfect for cleaning cages, enclosures, and also to disinfect your hands especially with COVID-19 and the upcoming flu season.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, flush immediately and thoroughly with water
WARNING: In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact the poison control center immediately.
- Rinse the area to be disinfected with an ample amount of Chlorhexidine Solution.
- Cages, Surfaces: Wipe away the excess and dry with a clean cloth or allow to air dry.
- Hands: Do not use if you have not diluted the concentrate. Wet hands, Spray, Rub, Rinse, and dry. Do Not use on infants
- Disinfecting a pet wound: wipe away the excess, pat dry with a sterile gauze or sponge.
Active Ingredient: 2% Chlorhexidine Glutonate
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ethoxylated Alcohol, FD&C Blue #1, Fragrance and Citric Acid
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Two options available for purchase
- Concentrate: You will need to Dilute. Mix one ounce or two tablespoons to one gallon of water.
- *Pre-Mixed: Already mixed with water and ready to use. No Dilution Necessary.
- *UPDATE: 09/12/2020 Instead of you paying for water in a premix, we are sending a small bottle of concentrate to mix yourself. You will receive enough solution for (2) 8 oz bottles! Just mix 1/2 teaspoon per 8 ounces water.