The ORIGINAL Treadmill!
"I think this is a good product that expands the possibilities for glider owners and results in both mental and physical exercise for all gliders." - Dr. Tim Tristan DVM DABVP R/A
The Treadmill has a solid running surface, a fleece cozy (cover) and your choice of stands.
The hanging stand will also sit on the floor with no additional parts needed.
Large 12" Treadmill: Approximate measurements are
7" tall x 12" wide (diameter) on Floor Stand
7" tall x 12" diameter x 16" long on the Hanging Stand
- The Stands are Permanently attached to the treadmill.
- You will receive two twist locks to use for holding the treadmill in place. These are not required for use.
- If you require MATCHING covers, please let us know when placing your order.
- We personally do not hang our treadmill - some of our customers love their's hanging, which is why the hanging stand has been added.
We highly recommend the treadmill remain in the center of the cage, whether on the floor or hanging. By placing it in the center you will provide enough space so the glider can lean off the sides or jump off without hitting the wall/side of the cage, we don't want anyone getting hurt.
It is imperative you maintain proper nail manicures otherwise their nails can/will get caught in the fabric which could lead to injury. You will receive a stand lock to help hold the treadmill in a centralized location.
- The treadmill is fully operational without the use of a cozy.
- The treadmill may "wobble" or "bounce" and is perfectly normal. This is due to the lid manufacturing process. It will not affect the use or durability of the treadmill.
More Information can be found here.